Saturday, May 29, 2010

"tukang baso tahu"



"Tukang baso tahu" (baso tahu vendor) walking the streets with his cart.


As I told you in the previous post, I lost two of my digital cameras some time ago. I have not been able to buy a new one. So this photo is not exactly new. I took it sometime in March this year. I found it when I was trying to rake through my files and see if there was anything still worth posting. I hope this one is and consistent enough with the theme of this project and blog.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Eki, that is terribly sad about your loss of the cameras and files. I'm so sorry.
    I admire your attitude of picking up and starting over. Good luck.

    This is a wonderful new blog and project.
    Bandung is so lucky to have you. And so are we, your followers.

    Many blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eki,I really enjoyed reviewing your fine street work.I will be back for more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi eki! really sorry to hear about your camera,
    i know how it feels. ^0^
    like dina, i hope you'll still continue to share your fotos with us despite the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love bandung... and i like this blog...
    bandung in a black and white.....

    ReplyDelete

Followers